How to see different products that you have put on sale, or are expired?
You can see the list of products that you have added to sell. Click on Sell tab and select Selling under My Items section on left side pane, as below.
The list of products in different categories, as below.
- Selling: These are the products that you have added to sell in current listing of all products. You can not edit and delete the product details after any bid has been placed.
- Sold: These are the products that are sold and not available in current listing of all products.
- Expired: These are the products that are not sold and bidding period is also over.
(Please see relist-expired product for more details.)
You can see the list of products with the following fields.
- Title: You can see the title of product that you have specified when you added the product details.
- Starting Price: You can see the price of product with which bid starts. The bidding price should always be greater than starting price.
- Time Left: You can see the total time (in days, hours, minutes and seconds) left that is available for you to bid on that product.
- Current Bid: You can see the current highest bidding bid on that product. .
- Count: You can see the total number of bids on product.
- Type: You can see the type of auction that can be either traditional or instant auction. (Please see auction types for more details.)